SHOCOTEC – gas desulphurization unit
Pilot scale demonstration plant for a novel, in-house-developed process for desulphurization for energy-rich gases containing also carbon dioxide.
Design capacity of up to 200 m³(STP)/h and typical operating pressures of around 1.5 bar(a). This plant has been constructed to develop and demonstrate our novel process for the desulphurization of biogas.
- Novel short-time-contacting concept with high separation selectivity and compact size
- Chemical-oxidative scrubbing using water, sodium hydroxide and hydrogen peroxide
- Contact apparatus size reduction factor > 10
- High selectivity H2S/CO2
- High flexibility for fluctuating sulphur freights
- Automated dosing of chemicals needed for the desulphurization
- Fine spray of absorbent liquid, contacting device, droplet separator, oxidation chamber and effluents discharge
- Fully automated operation and data acquisition
- Mobile standalone plant for operation in the field
Go to top